Pedestrian deaths still account for a large portion of road deaths in South Africa. Pedestrians on zebra crossings should be respected by motorists and speed limits obeyed in urban areas. Sadly this is not always the case. To highlight this matter we’ve taken an iconic zebra crossing – the Abbey Road crossing in London, made famous by the Beatles. But we’ve reimagined it as if a motorist had failed to obey the road signs. With tragic consequences.
- MullenLowe SA extends its PR tentacle
- Judging Loeries, a Q&A with Kirk Gainsford
- New MullenLowe team members
- Slow-Mag’s Omnipresent Slump
- D1%$% F&£$%# R*&@$$#^ Days
- We’re Hiring!
- Relax Mamma, it’s White Star Instant!
- Wake up to the simple goodness of WEET-BIX
- Crap at the Speed of Light
- Our “This Man Is Building A Rocket” Wins At The Pendoring Awards