Pedestrian deaths still account for a large portion of road deaths in South Africa. Pedestrians on zebra crossings should be respected by motorists and speed limits obeyed in urban areas. Sadly this is not always the case. To highlight this matter we’ve taken an iconic zebra crossing – the Abbey Road crossing in London, made famous by the Beatles. But we’ve reimagined it as if a motorist had failed to obey the road signs. With tragic consequences.
- Ntando teaches us how to sing Xhosa love song ‘Dali’ with Imbeko
- The Shape Of Things To Come: How Consumer Behaviour Is Changing Across The Globe
- The @Frits. Your dog’s home away from home.
- White Star presents Miss Soweto 2017
- MullenLowe Client Braai & Inspiration Session
- MullenLowe SA extends its PR tentacle
- Judging Loeries, a Q&A with Kirk Gainsford
- New MullenLowe team members
- Slow-Mag’s Omnipresent Slump
- D1%$% F&£$%# R*&@$$#^ Days