Pedestrian deaths still account for a large portion of road deaths in South Africa. Pedestrians on zebra crossings should be respected by motorists and speed limits obeyed in urban areas. Sadly this is not always the case. To highlight this matter we’ve taken an iconic zebra crossing – the Abbey Road crossing in London, made famous by the Beatles. But we’ve reimagined it as if a motorist had failed to obey the road signs. With tragic consequences.
- Crap at the Speed of Light
- Our “This Man Is Building A Rocket” Wins At The Pendoring Awards
- We’re Hiring!
- We love punching above our weight!
- Slow-Mag Demotivational Speeches
- Be brave or step aside. By Kirk Gainsford
- Agency breakfast is sorted with Bokomo
- Nando’s Campaign Picks Up A D&AD Pencil
- Our refreshed ‘Fisherman’ campaign
- Jenna Wins Digital Ad of the Year Award