JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic young talent for the role of a Junior Account Executive. This is a great opportunity to grow on the job in a busy but nurturing environment.
This is predominantly an apprenticeship position where the incumbent will be expected to perform mostly administrative tasks and attend to internal dealings with limited direct client contact. It is also a position where the incumbent is expected to show initiative, hunger, drive and ambition.
This person will be in an upward transition towards a fully-fledged Account Executive andÂ will need to develop greater understanding of the systems and procedures in an agencyas well as building their understanding of creativity and strategy.
- Working and learning under a senior account handler, and assisting with every aspect of the account management role
- Follow up with clients/liaising with clients/compiling CEs/assisting with invoicing/time managing and planning
- Aid with the day-to-day management of client campaigns
- Establish and maintain the best way to communicate between the client and the agency, maintaining and growing client relationships
- Knowledge of the clientâ€™s business is necessary
- Produce good quality written work, on time, including client correspondence (minutes/contact reports) and status reports
- Proofread copy and layouts produced for client, ensuring final creative product is error-free.
- Assist with preparing presentations to clients as and when required
- Be confident enough to offer an opinion on creative work or layouts
- Ensure urgent publications and deadlines are met on a daily basis
- Engage with clients in order to formulate clear and achievable briefs and action plans
- Proficient use of Chase as a workflow tool is advantageous
- Day-to-day administrative duties, on client accounts
- Superb interpersonal skills coupled with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work in a high-paced and pressurised environment
- Quick learner – understanding our business, the processes and its challenges quickly and efficiently
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and efficient time management skills are crucial
- Comfortable and confident when client facing
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Receptive to a process and structured environment
- An understanding of digital and social media channels and what they have to offer
- Applications close 7 August 2018
- If you have not been contacted by 16 August 2018 please consider your application to be unsuccessful
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Please limit all contact to email correspondence only
- We do not confirm receipt of applications telephonically
- Position available immediately
- Remuneration will be discussed at interview
- Please send CV to email@example.com